BRS & Co. is the first partnership firm of accounting and consulting in Nepal established in 1988, which was merged with Neupane & Co. (established in 1985), another leading professional accounting firm in Nepal. This initiative resulted into the emergence of the one of the largest firms of accounting and consulting in Nepal named BRS Neupane & Co. for providing accounting, auditing, taxation, corporate advisory, management consulting and other allied services.
Our Experience with Global Associates
BRS Neupane is a member firm of Nexia International (Nexia), a network of independent accounting and consulting firms, is delighted to announce that according to the latest International Accounting Bulletin (IAB) World Survey, the network has risen one place since last year to become the 9th largest global accounting network, as measured by fee income and consulting firms as per International Accounting Bulletin (IAB) World Survey 2017 having 651 offices in more than 115 countries with 30,757 man power. There are continuous professional interactions, exchange of ideas, transfer of technology, training and development programs between BRS Neupane and Nexia International. BRS Neupane has access to different resources of Nexia therefore is able to employ Nexia’s professional expertise as and when required. BRS had also worked for many years with Deloitte, Price Waterhouse India and Australia, KPMG, ISO Partners and ISC Hong Kong with many donor funded projects since 1989.
Since BRS Neupane & Co. is a member of Nexia International in Nepal; it has access to international information and support. The professional service standards of BRS Neupane & Co. are similar to Nexia International and big four firm’s services provided elsewhere in the world as the firms in all the countries follow same professional standards. The Firm has unique strength over other professional firms in Nepal, due to inter alia, following specific factor:
- We are the pioneers of the institutionalized accounting profession in Nepal. We are not only the first partnership firm of chartered accountants in Nepal, but also pioneered the merger of two firms for synergetic effect;
- We had long association and current working relationship with the International firm Deloitte, one of the biggest four accounting firms in the world. The services therefore, rendered by us are of very high international standard, of course, tailored to local needs and requirements;
- Our professionals have international training and orientation, and continue to get updated with international service standards through international firm. In the domestic front, BRS Neupane has the system of continue education program under which, apart from formal training, we provide special problem oriented training program to all staff half a day in a week; all the partners have retreat meetings once a month for reviewing the professional standards;
- Our main strength is in providing consulting and audit services to development aid agencies and development projects, as evident from our client list. Our all the partners were instrumental for establishing The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nepal.
- To be recognized as one of the best professional service providers in Nepal
- To serve the business community and our clients to grow, thus excelling our people
- To keep pace with global growth and development in technology and professionalism with high ethical standard